Monday, May 29, 2006

A somewhat overdue update on the pages... since we're shooting to have all our pages done by the end of this month, I thought it would be appropriate to post all twelve pages. I would say these are 95% done at this point, although as we all know that last 5% tends to take 50% of the time and effort.

You might also notice I've changed the title. The "chapter 03" refers to where in a larger story this 12 pager takes place. I have in mind a long format graphic novel or miniseries; I've got rough outlines of the chapters before and after this one. Anyway, first things first...























Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'ts looking hot man! Ya and I love the cat!! Have to love the sidekicks!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Billy said...

kick ass....I dig the all blue panal with the kitty face in it...I laughed

does the 03 on her shirt tie into the fact that you are the 3rd story?

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Francis! I just love the four pane shot (09.052906.jpg). Full of weird eye-things in tenticles.

Keeping watch for your publish date man.

-Spence.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger francis tsai said...

Thanks d00ds! Adam, yeah the cat is an extension of the behaviors of our two roommates. Cats. Endlessly entertaining.

Billy - no, her shirt is actually an artifact from her past. If I have the opportunity to do the whole graphic novel of this, you will see where that comes from.

Spencer - hey man! Long time, hope you're doing well. Thanks, glad you are digging it so far - I will let you know when it's available in a comic book form. Might be self published at first, but hey you gotta start somewhere...

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looooooooooove it!!!! The sketchiness of it is incredible! So's the colours... the textures... well, everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home