Monday, April 09, 2007

venom

Sorry I've been kind of scarce lately. Lots of work that I can't show yet, but hopefully soon. I spent a lot of the last month or so working on a comic book for Image comics. I don't know if I'm allowed to say anything about it so I'll just play it safe for now.

Oh, and some other stuff that has been taking some of my time recently is music - being freelance fulltime now, I have the option of taking a break now and then and working on some new tunes. I started a new blog here that features some of those efforts:

http://francistsai2.blogspot.com/

Here's a Venom piece I worked on today with the hopes of picking up some work from Marvel.





Labels:

15 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Billy said...

ummm...that pwns

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger daniel ching said...

você é uma fonte imensa,imensa não gigantesca de insíração para mim,obrigado por tudo.

http://blog.clickgratis.com.br/danielching/

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger 400lb Ninja said...

HOTNESS!! as usual bro-

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Will Terrell said...

wow. this is like a whole other level francis. chit thats awesome.

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Tim McBurnie said...

Nice one Francis, I hope it gets their attention!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Francesco Lorenzetti said...

very nice Venom!

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NiCe man , spidey mania has begun

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Chris Sims said...

Wow!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger francis tsai said...

thanks for all the comments guys!

daniel, nice stuff on your blog!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger eyekaps said...

I like the organic feeling in this one... a different feel than you're structured architectural stuff. Its impressive to see you do both with such ease.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger dankit said...

damn cool, man.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger francis tsai said...

thanks bros!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Doug Williams said...

I have to say, that's probably the best rendition of Venom yet. Serioulsy, not blowing smoke up your ass, it's friggin' great.

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff, very good pic

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger darkhung said...

iain miller

soap let it happen. Dont over commit. Have funds earmarked for raid opportunities. In the meantime trade as though there is no EE raid coming. They win when they have us always concerned about the possibility.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home