Monday, July 23, 2007

art book for sale

Hi there -

I put together a book of paintings and sketches, a mix of personal work and freelance illustration work (a fair amount of Wizards of the Coast stuff). It's full color interiors, 159 pages, and is available in hardcover ($48) and paperback ($35). You can order through my storefront page at lulu.com; here is a link:

http://stores.lulu.com/francistsai

The order page at lulu.com has a low resolution preview of several of the pages.



Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Billy said...

Nice Francis...I am putting in my order tomorrow.

bout time =)

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger GREENGIANNT said...

no manga art in my portfolio!
because it can't cure cancer...
i was giggling by myself in
the corner of the bookstore.
your funny~

congrats on your new book!

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Tim McBurnie said...

Ordered my copy. I suspect it will take a while to arrive over here however.

I'm keen to see what the printing and general quality is like.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger francis tsai said...

thanks guys!

billy - yeah, it took me long enough to get this together. hopefully you will think it's worth it!

anne - thanks! yeah I was hoping people would not take that article the wrong way.

tim - thanks man! the printing is really pretty good - I noticed that the interior printing on the hardcover was somehow softer or smoother than the paperback. I don't know if that's because of the paper or what. it's barely noticeable, and actually I think I prefer the printing quality of the hardcover.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger 007 said...

Whereas temperatures on Saturn are normally −185 °C, temperatures on the vortex often reach as high as −122 °C, believed to be the warmest spot on Saturn
Mercado de Divisasforumlinkbuilding company

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger MCA said...

I like this blog:x...!!!
exhibition design companyextreme air

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger MCA said...

I like this blog:x...!!!
exhibition design companyextreme air

 

Post a Comment

<< Home