Tuesday, November 15, 2005

comic book general design development 01


Robotics is the third technology (of GNR, or Genetics, Nanotechnology and Robotics) to undergo significant advancement during the 21st century. With AI-controlled robotics, internet integration, nanotechnology and biotech-influenced composites and materials, artificial, sentient entities have become an accepted part of the population. There are still a lot of "old school" semi-intelligent robots with the jobs no one else wants anymore.


6 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Baron said...

Hello,

Man I love your stuff, very inspiring. I love the idea here. The whole idea of poeple putting human emotions to a mechanical beast.

Baron

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger francis tsai said...

Thanks Baron!

That's one way to look at it I guess - I'm interested in how those boundaries might get muddled as technology evolves, and humanity along with it.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Baron said...

I agree totally, the thing I think most appeals to me on the factory is the movie bladrunner. I mean you watch that and they do such a good potrayal on that. Alot of Japanese animation do a good job on it too.

Hey if you get a moment check out my blog http://moviebuild.blogspot.com/

Baron

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! fantastic! look what I discovered today francis with a blog..sweet!

Love all the concepts as usual. Are you just doing the designs or will you be doing the art for the comic too? and is this book going to be released?

Well I will definitely be checking out this blog daily.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger francis tsai said...

Thanks guys. Nathen, this is a personal project, and I want to do the actual sequential art too. At the moment I don't have any publishing outlet lined up for this. I'll worry about that when I get it done. That could be a while...

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger MANHHIEU said...

Thanks Baron


airport transfersNashville real estate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home